Section 4 (b) under RTI
(i) About the organization - About the Department
(iii) Procedures followed in the decision making process, including channels of supervision and accountability
- The standard procedure laid down by Government are followed in the department for decision making.
- Channel of submission is shown in the Organogram | Channel of Submission
- Delegation of Financial Powers
(iv) The norms set by it for the discharge of its function - The department follows the policies, decisions, rules and regulations of Government of India. Norms set by department in respect of important items are shown in Result Framework Document(RFD) for 2014-2015.
(v) The rules , regulations, instructions, manuals and records held by it or under the control or used by its employees for discharging its functions. - The The department follows the policies, decisions, rules and regulations of Government of India.
(vi) A statement of the categories of the documents that are held by it or under its control.
- Common Guidelines for Watershed Development Projects 2008 Revised Edition 2011
- TDET Guidelines
- NLRMP Guidelines, Technical Manuals and MIS 2008-09
- Rehabilitation and Resettlement (R&R) Policy, Land Acquisition (Amendment) Bill & R&R Bill
- Report of the Committee on State Agrarian Relations and the Unfinished Tasks in Land Reforms
(vii) The particulars of any arrangement that exists for consultation with or representation by the member of the public in relation to the formulation of its policy or implementation thereof; - The departmental programmes are implemented through State Governments with whom consultations are held from time to time during meetings/conferences etc.
(viii) A statement of the boards, councils, committees and other bodies consisting of two or more persons constituted as its part of for the purpose of its advice and as to whether meetings of those boards, councils, committees and other bodies are open to the public, or the minutes of such meetings are accessible to public; -
Committee on State Agrarian Relations and the Unfinished Tasks in Land Reforms under the Chairmanship of Minister of Rural Development.
(ix) A directory of the officers and employees Who is who
(x) The monthly remuneration received by each of its officers and employees including the system of compensation as provided in its regulations; - The officers/employees get salary and allowances as per their entitlement notified by Government of India.
(xi) The budget allocated to each of its agency including the particulars of all plans, proposed expenditures and reports on disbursements made.
- Budget allocated (during the financial year): Detailed Demand for Grants
- Outcome Budget of Department of Land Resources
(xii) The manner of execution of subsidy programmes, including the amounts allocated and the details of beneficiaries of such programmes; - There is no subsidy programme
(xiii) Particulars of recipients of concessions, permits or authorizations granted by it; - Nil
(xiv) Details in respect of the information available to or held by it, reduced in electronic form;
(xv) The particulars of the facilities available to citizens for obtaining information, including the working hours of a library or reading room, if maintained by public use;
- Citizen can obtain information and make suggestions/complaints through RTI, Complain/Suggestion Box at the reception, Online i.e. at Department's
Public Grievances Redressal System and at Centralised Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System
- No library facility for public has been provided in department.
(xvi) RTI Notifications
(a) No. F-12012/1/2019-Admn dated 8th Oct, 2020 , No. F-12012/1/2019-Admn dated 29th Jan, 2021 and No. F-12012/1/2019-Admn dated 15th July, 2021 - Designated Central Public Information Officers (CPIOs) and Appellate Authorities
(xvii) Such other information as may be prescribed, and thereafter update these publications every year.
- Suo motu / proactive disclosures
- Foreign and domestic tours by officials of the rank of Joint Secretary to GoI and above
- Details of pending CAG and PAC paras in the Department
- Details of all contracts entered on GeM for supply of Manpower in the Department
- The RTI Act/ Rules/ Guidelines/ Instructions related to RTI Act, 2005 and followed by the Department
- The details of policies/ decisions, which affect public - Section 4(1)(C)
- Details of applications received under RTI and information provided
- Annual Returns (Quarterly) of the details RTI Applications/ Appeals filed on CIC online portal by the Department
- Transparency/ Third Party Audit of proactive disclosures of the Department
- Nomination of Nodal officer for ensuring compliance with proactive disclosures under Section 4 of the RTI Act, 2005
- Constitution of Consultative Committee of key stakeholders for advice on suo motu disclosures
- Committee of PIOs/FAAs with rich experience in RTI to identify frequently sought information under RTIs