Section 4 (b) under RTI
(i) About the organization - About the Department
(ii) Power and duties of its officers and employees - Duties / Work-Assigned
(iii) Procedures followed in the decision making process, including channels of supervision and accountability
- The standard procedure laid down by Government are followed in the department for decision making.
- Channel of submission is shown in the Organogram
(iv) The norms set by it for the discharge of its function - The department follows the policies, decisions, rules and regulations of Government of India. Norms set by department in respect of important items are shown in Result Framework Document(RFD) for 2014-2015.
(v) The rules , regulations, instructions, manuals and records held by it or under the control or used by its employees for discharging its functions. - The The department follows the policies, decisions, rules and regulations of Government of India.
(vi) A statement of the categories of the documents that are held by it or under its control.
- Common Guidelines for Watershed Development Projects 2008 Revised Edition 2011
- TDET Guidelines
- NLRMP Guidelines, Technical Manuals and MIS 2008-09
- Rehabilitation and Resettlement (R&R) Policy, Land Acquisition (Amendment) Bill & R&R Bill
- Report of the Committee on State Agrarian Relations and the Unfinished Tasks in Land Reforms ( A Short NOTE )
(vii) The particulars of any arrangement that exists for consultation with or representation by the member of the public in relation to the formulation of its policy or implementation thereof; - The departmental programmes are implemented through State Governments with whom consultations are held from time to time during meetings/conferences etc.
(viii) A statement of the boards, councils, committees and other bodies consisting of two or more persons constituted as its part of for the purpose of its advice and as to whether meetings of those boards, councils, committees and other bodies are open to the public, or the minutes of such meetings are accessible to public; -
Committee on State Agrarian Relations and the Unfinished Tasks in Land Reforms under the Chairmanship of Minister of Rural Development.
(ix) A directory of the officers and employees Who is who
(x) The monthly remuneration received by each of its officers and employees including the system of compensation as provided in its regulations; - The officers/employees get salary and allowances as per their entitlement notified by Government of India.
(xi) The budget allocated to each of its agency including the particulars of all plans, proposed expenditures and reports on disbursements made.
- Budget allocated during the financial year 2015-2016
- Outcome Budget of Department of Land Resources 2015-2016
(xii) The manner of execution of subsidy programmes, including the amounts allocated and the details of beneficiaries of such programmes; - There is no subsidy programme
(xiii) Particulars of recipients of concessions, permits or authorizations granted by it; - Nil
(xiv) Details in respect of the information available to or held by it, reduced in electronic form;
(xv) The particulars of the facilities available to citizens for obtaining information, including the working hours of a library or reading room, if maintained by public use;
- Citizen can obtain information and make suggestions/complaints through RTI, Complain/Suggestion Box at the reception, DoLR web-site i.e.
dolr.nic.in and pgportal.gov.in
- No library facility for public has been provided in department.
(xvi) Such other information as may be prescribed, and thereafter update these publications every year.
(a) No. Z-11014/01/2017-GC dated 28th April, 2017 - Designated Central Public Information Officers (CPIOs) and Appellate Authorities